We Can't Wait To See You In Person!
Our office is taking great efforts to enhance our infection prevention and control in order to protect patients and staff. MCDC is equipped with N95 & P100 respirators, level 3 surgical masks, face shields, goggles, level 3 surgical gowns, surgical caps, shoe/ sleeve covers, gloves, Surgically Clean air purifiers, Ultraviolet Light washer, Hypochlorous acid generators disinfectant, 70% alcohol-based sanitizers, Hydrogen Peroxide, Molecular Iodine oral rinse, etc.
Prior To Your Visit
- Please bring a mask, glasses and your own pen or one will be provided for you.
- Please ensure your extended health care information is up to date on file prior to your visit and review the COVID-19 health screening
- We can not see COVID-19 symptom positive patient at this moment, please phone 811 for medical care first.
- We kindly ask only the patient who has the appointment attends the clinic and you minimize personal belongings.
- Please call/email to reschedule your appointment if you are feeling unwell.
When You Arrive
- Please call us upon your arrival and wait in your car until asked to come into the office. Please have our phone number with you.
- No waiting room is available in the office according to the CDC.
- Your temperature and oxygen level will be taken and a screening questionnaire and consent form will be filled out.
- You will be asked to hand sanitize then put on a mask and gloves.
- You will be asked to sign in and out
Following Your Appointment
- Please call or email to schedule your next appointment.
- Please notify our office if you develop any symptoms related to COVID-19 for up to 14 days following your appointment.
- We kindly ask that payment is not in cash.
Precautions We Are Taking
- Our team will be wearing personal protective equipment as recommended by the public health guidelines and please be prepared as we will look a bit different than before. Don’t worry, we are still able to share a laugh!
- We will be screening our team daily for Covid-19 symptoms and have all taken continuing education courses on preventing the spread of COVID-19.
- We will be cleaning and sanitizing in between appointments using medical grade disinfectants and practicing diligent hand hygiene techniques.
- We will be staggering appointments to limit the total number of people in the clinic at the same time as well as having all clients practice hand hygiene upon entering our clinic.
- We have installed Surgically Clean Air machines to clean and exchange the air in our office as well as High Volume Evacuation to decrease aerosols.
- Please see our website for all of our additional infection control measures that are above industry standards so we can keep everyone safe and healthy.
How can you prevent contracting or spreading COVID-19?
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds. If you don’t have access to soap and water, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Maintain at least six feet of distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze. Do not use your hands.
- Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Calling in advance will allow your healthcare provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility.
If you would like more information about our office’s dedication to your health and safety, please give us a call. For more information about what you can do to prevent the spread of COVID-19, please visit the World Health Organization website.